- Training awarded the “Excellent Training” seal by the Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK)
- Digital Welcome Starter Package
- Independent work in the many different areas of the company
- Committed trainers and individual supervision by the training manager
- Cross-company and corporate apprentice exchange
- Young Talent Welcome Days with all apprentices and B.A. students of the first studi or apprenticeship year
- Digital learning opportunities, e.g. through apps
- Extensive support during exam preparation through seminars
- Extremely high takeover rate after successful completion of training
- Flexible working hours model, 30 days annual leave and health management services
What you need to know about your apprenticeship
Regular working hours amount to 39.5 hours per week. A theory day at the vocational training school currently counts as a full working day with 7.9 hours.
At the beginning of your apprenticeship, you will receive a personal training plan, which can also be accessed online at any time.
During the first year of training, each trainee has the opportunity to visit and work for a week at another Deutsche Wohnen location within Germany. The times and locations of the respective apprenticeship exchanges are determined in advance and will be sent to you in good time. This exchange gives you the opportunity to get to know other holdings, colleagues and workflows within the company. The focus is on cooperation with colleagues from the letting department. We also offer external internships as part of a cooperation with other property companies.
Flexitime days or hours can be used to reduce overtime.
Each apprentice is normally entitled to 30 days holiday per year. Holidays can be taken throughout the year, but not on school days.
|Written exams/class papers||The written exams and class papers of the last few years are stored centrally at Deutsche Wohnen and can be viewed and used as preparation for performance assessments at the vocational school.|
Intermediate and final examinations
To make it easier for you to prepare for your intermediate and final examinations, the Deutsche Wohnen Intranet contains exams from previous years.