- Digital Welcome Starter Package
- Independent work in the many different areas of the company
- Committed trainers and individual supervision by the coordinator
- Project trips with all apprentices and B.A. students as well as regular employee events
- Young Talent Welcome Days with all apprentices and B.A. students of the first studi or apprenticeship year
- Digital learning opportunities, e.g. through apps
- Extremely high takeover rate after successful completion of apprenticeship
- Flexible working hours model, 30 days annual leave and health management services
What you need to know about your apprenticeship
Regular working hours amount to 39.5 hours per week. A theory day at the HWR currently counts as a full working day with 7.9 hours.
At the beginning of your dual study course, you will receive a personal training plan, which can also be accessed online at any time.
During the first year of their studies, our dual-studies students have the opportunity to spend a week visiting and working at another Deutsche Wohnen location within Germany. This exchange gives you the opportunity to get to know other holdings, colleagues and workflows within the company. We also offer external internships as part of a cooperation with other property companies.
Flexitime days or hours can be used to reduce overtime.
Each dual-studies student is entitled to 30 days of holiday per year. Holidays can be taken throughout the year, but not during term time.
Working while you study. Working students
As a general rule, it is possible to work as a working student in all areas of our company – and if it suits, you may continue after studying.To the job offers