- Digital Welcome Starter Package
- Independent work in the many different areas of the company
- Committed trainers and individual supervision by the coordinator
- Project trips with all apprentices and B.A. students as well as regular employee events
- Digital learning opportunities, e.g. through apps
- Extremely high takeover rate after successful completion of apprenticeship
- Flexible working hours model, 30 days annual leave and health management services
What you need to know about your apprenticeship
Regular working hours amount to 39.5 hours per week. A theory day at the HWR currently counts as a full working day with 7.9 hours.
At the beginning of your dual study course, you will receive a personal training plan, which can also be accessed online at any time.
Flexitime days or hours can be used to help reduce overtime. A whole flexitime compensation day requires 7.9 hours of overtime.
Each dual study student is normally entitled to 30 days holiday per year. Holidays can be taken throughout the year, but not during the theory phase at the HWR.
You will be given a personal access card for time management at the beginning of your dual study course. Use this to record the start and end of your working day via the attendance terminal. You will also receive a link and your personal access data via e-mail so that you can independently request or check time corrections, holidays, flexitime status, business trips, etc.
Working while you study. Working students
As a general rule, it is possible to work as a working student in all areas of our company – and if it suits, you may continue after studying.To the job offers