With 68 new apartments on Steinstraße, we’re doing our bit for Potsdam’s urban development and helping ease pressure on the housing market in the Berlin metropolitan area. In June 2020, the first of the five-storey buildings will be ready for residents to move in. Two others will follow in September 2020 and February 2021. With this development, Deutsche Wohnen will be providing a total of over 5,000 square metres of living space.
Living with local charm
The buildings draw on the charm of the local area, combining it with contemporary design: large windows meet mansard roofs – inspired by the former Sanatorium Dr. Sinn, a listed building nearby.
The spacious, accessible two- to four-bedroom apartments are kitted out with oak parquet flooring, underfloor heating and electric exterior blinds. A lift connects each floor with the communal basement spaces. To relax at home, residents can lounge on their own balconies or garden terrace.
At home in Heidebogen
Have a look at your new home in Heidebogen now! You’ll find our latest properties available to rent here.Find your dream apartment
Key features at a glance
- Two- to four-bedroom apartments ranging from 45 to 110 square metres
- All ground floor apartments have their own terrace and garden
- Apartments on the upper floors have balconies
- Oak parquet flooring, underfloor heating and electric blinds for the ultimate in comfort
- All apartments are accessible and can be reached by lift
- Bright kitchens are tiled and partly integrated into the living space (no fitted kitchen)
- Modern tiled bathrooms have a bathtub and/or a level-access shower (attic-storey apartments only come with shower)
- Basement spaces offer extra storage for washing machines, bikes and buggies
- One parking space included in the rent
Enjoying the great outdoors
If you can’t get enough of Heidebogen’s leafy surroundings, the historic Parforceheide conservation area, north of the Jagdschloss Stern, is perfect for hiking and cycling. But the area doesn’t lack for art, culture and fantastic infrastructure: Berlin is easy to reach by car or train. Potsdam also offers a wealth of museums and cultural institutions to enjoy. In the neighbourhood surrounding Steinstraße, you’ll find shops, restaurants, schools, childcare facilities and medical practices.