Our commercial rental offers in Berlin
(( results.noResultText ))
(( object.title ))
(( object.address.street )) (( object.address.houseNumber ))
(( object.address.zip )) (( object.address.city ))-(( object.address.district ))
- (( object.areaString )) m2|
- (( numberToLocaleString(object.rooms) )) (( static.rooms )) (( static.room )) (( static.chamber ))|
- (( object.level )). Etage Erdgeschoss Dachgeschoss
- (( object.detailType ))
(( static.rent )) (( setPrice( object.price ) )) €
- Wohnberechtigungsschein erforderlich
- Eligibility for subsidized housing (WBS) required
- Senior apartment
- (( item.context )) (( item.context )) (( item.context ))
The formalities at a glance
When applying for one of our commercial units, please provide us with the following documents. If you are unable to submit one or more documents, please speak to our team in advance about alternative options.
1. Proof of income – such as the business assessment, balance sheet, net income accounts or other proof of liquidity
2. ID or a copy of ID belonging to the owners/managing directors (for all natural persons) with the following information: name, current registered address, date and place of birth and validity of the document. Please black out all other information for data protection purposes.
3. Confirmation from previous landlord that no rent is owed (certificate of no rent owed) or other suitable evidence of your regular rent payments (optional)
4. Copy of business registration and tax number (tax number optional)
5. Business concept for the planned business
6. Extract from the Commercial Register
Your partner Deutsche Wohnen
Knowledge: Our experts know which businesses need which sizes and which locations for their spaces. They know the economic and legal parameters and understand what matters to businesses when it comes to the right spaces and locations.
Thinking along: Because we consider things carefully, we ensure, for example, that a location has a good commercial mix and that a business suits a particular neighbourhood. Both considerations help to avoid any tensions from the start.
Trust: Every leasing contract is a matter of trust – both on the part of the landlord and the tenant.